Thursday, February 4, 2010

So here's what happened

You already know I met Joel last week (Monday) and like I said he is sleazy and I really don't like him or his sense of humor either.

So tuesday passed, and wednesday, and thursday and I didn't even remember that I ever met him.. like I totally forgot about him which means he wasn't really that remarkable.. There was no impact.

So then I got this call friday afternoon and it was him.. I almost did not recognize who he is! He was asking if there's anything to do on a friday night, and I told him I'm going to Nagsasa with a big group of CS and he can join if he wants to and so he joined..

That's where all the flirting started.. and I don't like so many things about him!! And yet I'm obsessing about him! This is not healthy for me! And I got pissed with Red and Drew because they were both hitting on Joel. Like at one point they almost competed for Joel's attention.

So I guess I had my ego bruised cause it felt like I was also competing for Joel's attention and my competition are two gay guys! How depressing can it get?

So it's like Joel and I will walk on the shore and then out of nowhere Red or Drew will pop and ruin the mood.

And I asked Joel if he's gay and he said he's straight.. he also said that a lot of gay guys think he's gay and like hit on him but he really likes girls and don't see himself part of the homo group..

So there, and we shared the tent with Red and Jester.. he was hugging me the whole time we slept, and we would hold hands and stuff like that..and there was even one point when we were in bed and he started kissing my ears but like I just laughed and asked what he think he was doing.. actually he didn't answer and he just stopped.

And now i'm really itching to ask him why he stopped.. cause i liked what he was doing.. and if red and drew weren't in the tent, and if they weren't hitting on Joel, i would have probably jumped and made out with Joel..

Again, I have to say that there are so many things I don't like about him, and I don't think he is into me either! Cause if he was, he would have done something and like I put myself out there a lot of times. I sent him text messages if he wanted to hang out but didn't happen. and he went to batangas and he texted me and said the bus ride isn't the same without me.. and like I'm thinking how come he didn't even invite me to go with him? SO I kinda think he's really not that into me..

So anyway, long story short.. he's a big flirt like he flirts with everyone! And i got a message tonight from him saying:

how are u? R u busy tomorrow? It would be great if we get together for a drink or dinner. Hope to see you!

What's that supposed to mean? is he asking me out on a date? Or are we going on groups? I don't know. And so I just texted back saying see you tomorrow.

And i didn't tell my housemates about it because I am really scared that they might ruin the only chance that I can be with Joel.

Oh god I feel so little and pathetic writing this. I sound like I'm so into him and I couldn't even make sense out of it. I mean he was just nothing.. he was a nobody and how can that change after a weekend? I don't even understand why I'm obsessing about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment