Saturday, February 6, 2010

The week that was

"If you keep doing the same thing and you're getting the same result, maybe you should try something else."

I am that kind of person who goes to the same place every time, does the same thing all the time. I always liked being on my safe zone which means just staying home doing little nothings. This week though, I decided to put myself out there. And by out there, I mean go out and not stay home.

I've been practically out everyday except Monday as I needed my rest after the epic Nagsasa beach weekend. Tuesday I went out to meet Gail and Wayne and Ronnie for dinner. I then went with Ronnie, Deric, Benj, and a few more (TJ, Ian, and Lynn) to a quiz night for fun. We also won the quiz night (even without me contributing anything to the score) which made the night perfect!

Wednesday, I was at Starbucks people watching and editing my book for a few hours, then I met with Kcia and Johnny for a good chinese dinner plus some girl-boy talk!

Thursday, it was time for me to meet my really good friend Marlene for some girl talk--oh yes, I'm still obsessed by this one little spoiled guy.

Friday, I went out on a pseudo date at Kashmir.

Saturday was another long Manila road trip! That's that for the week, it's been so much fun doing something else other than staying in.

No comments:

Post a Comment