Friday, February 19, 2010

Not my week

This week has been majorly tough. I don't know what happened but I started the week feeling so low and down. Like all of a sudden, I lost all my will, drive, and passion to do everything that I am doing. I keep sighing and sighing, and even my housemates start to notice.

In my attempt to get my happy I tried to get a slice of blueberry cheesecake on Monday, but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, so major disappointment. In Tuesday I did buy some flat tops cause I always know you could never go wrong with chocolate, but it still didn't lift my spirit. I try to eat as much comfort food I can---rice, some pickled vegetables but it still didn't do any good. And today I bought 2 dozens of honey glazed KK donuts and I'm still not feeling any better.

I could actually cry now. No, actually I'm becoming so teary eyed, like it all welled up and are ready to fall.

I'm still not sure what's gotten to me that I didn't have the attitude to smile and talk to people. I didn't bother do any work this week and I just didn't have the inspiration to do so. I lack motivation.

Apart from this lack of productivity, I'm still carrying a big weight on my shoulder. Two months have passed and I still haven't told my parents that I quit my job. I guess this is where it all boils down to.

I'm sad, I feel pathetic and miserable, I don't have a job, I don't have any plans whatsoever, and right now I tried just about everything I can to brighten up my day, and I still feel loomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment