Thursday, February 11, 2010

My day is just so-so

Today, I'm still sick so I had no choice but stay in. I edited about 20 pages of my book, I know it's not productive and I've been really lazy, but it's better than nothing. I also fell in love with Adam Young and his super upbeat songs. What more, I found out that we are born on the exact same date. It's my first time to actually know someone who shares the same birthdate, so that makes me happy even if it's shallow happy.

Also, I was able to talk with Chris today. Sad that he won't make it this year, but happy that he told me "we're good for each other." I hope we can keep our relationship going. It's been long distance for such a long time now and at some point it just has to stop being LDR.

I can't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow means a day spent with my favorite people! I'm meeting my super friends for dinner before I head home to my dad's house. Saturday is the big wedding of my cousin, which means a big celebration with the coming Chinese new year as well. Good to be with my family! Can't wait for tomorrow and Saturday!

Hope my cough would stop pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment