Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I hate kids part 2

I lack sleep. And it's because of that little creature with ten tubby little fingers. She keeps crying all night long!

Today I went downstairs only to find a huge tin of powdered milk, baby bottles, pacifiers, stuffed animals, puppets, little slippers, extra small baby clothes scattered all around the living room! My house has turned into a daycare center! Like all of a sudden they took over and the only thing that stays the same is my room. It doesn't feel and look like our house anymore and I'm just not ready for this! Not ready to live with a one year old baby who isn't even my friend's daughter.

They say that women are motherly in nature, but somehow it just doesn't apply to me. I don't feel any amore toward little things that crawl or cry or just feeds on milk bottles. Or maybe I'm still a girl, not a woman, that's why I don't understand how people can make babies as though they're just baking muffins. I still don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment