Monday, February 8, 2010

I hate kids!

It's official: I'm allergic to kids---especially those who cry late nights and interrupt my beauty sleep.

Today, I woke up and found out that I am a really really selfish person. I only care about myself, my well being, my everything. I never wanted to have kids or a family, or even get married because getting there means obligations and responsibilities.

I want the carefree---and by that I mean not having to worry about anyone around me, not having to care what will happen to other people, and just live the moment.

Yesterday, my housemate's boyfriend moved in with us. He moved in with his one year old daughter and a nanny. That's just the beginning. After only a night of them being in our house, I couldn't take it anymore! There is the crying, and the crying, and the crying! And now I'm seriously thinking of moving out!

I just can't handle kids! Anyway, I think my point really is that in life we make decisions and choices and we have to live with the consequences or whatever effect those dumb decisions or smart choices we made. Why do I have to bear with the consequences of other people's poor decisions? That's just sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment