Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Deed, the Date, the Goodbye

You know how it is when we desperately want closure. We come up with silly excuses, and plot crazy schemes to finally find out the truth. But I guess I linger on to the grey areas. I like the greys only because it gives me slight hopes. I like the greys because it means there is still something to look forward to.

Anyway, there was something more to the Nagsasa weekend than walking on the shore hand in hand. There was a little kissing on the ears, little touch feely here and there.

We went out again for dinner on his last night to the country, but there was no kissing, only touches and long stares.

I'm not sure if something more would have happened if I let him, or if I let myself. I really don't know. And now I'm back in the grey thinking what ifs and what could haves. I think we really will click as good friends, he's funny and very caring, and sweet. I'm just not sure he sees me that way. And now he's gone and never would I find out what would have been.

For the meantime I will stay between black and white. As for the closure, maybe I will have it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment