Thursday, February 11, 2010

People Watching part 1

People watching has been my latest hobby and for the third time this week, I sit in Starbucks to observe.

The girls on my right have been talking about their jerk of a boyfriend for like an hour now. Nonstop talks on cars and their trip to Tagaytay, and anything and everything that will make them sound cool have been dominating the convos.

There is also a table of what looks like a straight guy and a gay guy. The straight guy looks so clueless that the gay guy is heavily hitting on him.

There is another table of a Korean looking couple. Looks like their on a date or something. Many lull moments though. I don't think there's gonna be a part 2 for this young chap.

Eek, on my left are two tables. One, occupied by a somewhat 50 year old red neck, and beside him is a table where a Filipina is seated. Small talks has started. Wonder how far that talk would run. Hopefully it won't lead to a part 2.

As for me, I better get my acts together and go back to editing my book. 70 pages to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment