Sunday, January 31, 2010

Epic weekend

He doesn't even look good and somehow, I still like him! What the hell?

So I met this guy through a friend, and I thought he was just funny (I repeat "just" funny.) It was his first night in the Philippines and my friend and I took him out to dinner. I wasn't even attracted to him when we first met, so now I'm wondering how things can change after just a day or two?

I took him with me and the gang to an island cove and stayed in over night. There had been a lot of flirting, tickling, and whatnot, but he does the same to the guys/gays which makes me wonder even more. Is he gay, is he straight, is he bisexual?

I asked him this question at least 4 times and he said he's straight all four times.

I asked if there can be tendencies of him being gay and he said there had been a lot of opportunities to be gay as many people think so too but he just doesn't see himself being one.

I don't know, I really like this guy but there are a million things to not like him. He's a slob, he's flamboyant, he's weird, he smokes pot, he likes bluegrass music, he is sleazy, he is a big flirt, he hits on everyone (and by everyone I really do mean everyone.)

And even with all things I mentioned, I am obsessed about him. This is crazy. I better go to sleep and just hope I forget about him when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment