Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mommy, don't leave me!

I went to the restroom to wash my hands and powder my nose when this really cute girl came in with her mom. Usually, moms and daughters (of a certain age like three to six) would go in the same cubicle, but I noticed that they went separate and little kiddo look like she's just four or something. Anyway, I was putting gloss on my lips when I hear this little cute squeak:

"Mommy, are you still there?"

I didn't hear the mom say anything back.

"Mommy?"

Still nothing from the mom.

"Mommy? Don't leave me."

Still nothing.

"If you leave me, I will leave you!"

I saw the mom go out of the cubicle.

"I'm here honey, waiting for you."

Soo cute. Makes me wonder what's it like to be a mom. Although, I already know I never want to be one, ever. No offense to all moms because I know it's a real tough job! It's just that I don't trust myself so I really never thought about family and stuff like that. Funny though, that little kid made me think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment