Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

I miss the times when I celebrate St. Patrick's day with my friends back in the Michigan. We already know that this day is just an excuse to go crazy and get wasted, but for my friends and I, it's all about having a good time. For the last few years, it has been a green tradition to have chinese to go, then some karaoke before bar crawling. I miss it all---the green shirts, the crazy-drunk people you meet on the streets, the booze, and the smell of beer in the air, most especially, I miss my friends.

It kinda makes me feel sad that those happy days are gone. I had a couple St. Patrick less years since I got back to the Philippines, but I'm now back on track.

Can't wait to bring St. Patty's day to the Philippines tomorrow. I hope it will be a day of good fun and green shirts, and the best people. I'm sure it will be different compared to our tradition back in MI, but I'm sure it'll be a helluva day just cause I'm spending the day with my favorite people.

Now time to run through my wardrobe for that perfect green tee.

Happy St. Patrick's! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment